Re: vehicle artists?

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:27:37 PDT

okay the visual mind works....as I interpreted the subject before
reading I thought you were referring to a new project.
Artists in their vehicles. In the style of the artist themselves. And it
wouldn't be hard to see Red Grooms sitting in his vehicle. A picasso
taxi please (or would that be a GOAT!). Have class create their own
large or small and then have an art opening environmental piece.

materials to use:
(choice one) paper mache!
found objects
cardboard boxes (Large,small, medium)
wheels of varying sizes.
bells, whistles and knobs
a few broom sticks
bike spokes
mirrors and a trip to home depot via the dump!

small vehicles- take a look at mexican day of dead
Clay (number one choice!)
shoe boxes
paper mache
Okay that's enough- add to list, I didn't write everything down since I
am in need of salt and low on sugar and a bit trembly at the moment.

astroboy
mailto:tamayo@cinci.rr.com

---