Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Digital Camera Help

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:16:05 PDT

I'm a big believer in the Sony Mavica. It's very straight forward
and easy to use. Best of all it saves images to a standard floppy.
Most of the images on my web site in the last year were taken
with the Mavica. Then I edited (crop, lighten, etc.) them with
Photo Deluxe. Best way to go if they are images for the computer,
the web or for powerpoint.
                                                        Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on