Re: vehicle artists?

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 14:12:34 PDT

You might try David Macaulay - "How Things Work" I think he also did a book
on ships. I wonder if you contacted some car manufacturers they would send
you drawings of "future cars."

BTW one of my former students, who will be a senior at Rhode Island School
of Design, had Macaulay for a semester illustration class this year. He was
very tough and apparently felt the students were pretty lacking in achieving
concepts. ( I had confided in this student that I was disappointed in my
seniors this year because their concepts were so immature and he said
"that's exactly what Macaulay said to us.)

Patty