Re: Liza Lou

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 12:05:37 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

This artist is very new to me so thank you listserv for mentioning her work.
There is a fabulous website where I've been able to pull up diff. visuals
for my computer image files. This is a site someone suggested a few months
ago from this listserv. It's.....

http://images.google.com/

Put in "Lisa Lou" and you will get her "sink" image as well as a great
interview with the artist. You'll also get some other "Lou-Lou" stuff so
you'll have to meander through but I found it on the very first page I
visited.

This site is also where I found alot of images of Jim Dine's heart-works.

If you haven't visited this site, it's a must-see.

Toodles....Bunki

---