Re: first year

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 10:41:42 PDT

Suzy,
  I, too, was in the same situation when I first
started teaching. It was interesting to see how the
veteran teachers handled their art programs and I
learned alot. I usually did my own lesson plans,
sometimes we collaborated, but not often. I did the
same lesson plans for each school for each grade
level. At that time, in both schools, I was on a cart.
You learn how to be organized really fast! I'm sure
you'll be fine..don't worry.
   Jan in Miami