Re: Art is the talent...of life

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 09:51:49 PDT

HI Vicki, I also started a yoga class this summer. I always thought that
yoga was sort of like a cat stretching--very relaxing and easy---boy was I
wrong! I always think, boy this really hurts...I can't stand another
second of it and the instructor adds another step that makes the first one
become a rest!! I always think I hate this, i'm not taking another class,
but by the end of the class I feel like I'm walking on air. I really
think it's helping my slouchy posture too. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #