Re: Liza Lou

---------

From: sandra summers-barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 09:56:11 PDT

I too bought a Liza Lou book, entitled: Liza Lou by peter schjeldahl and
marcia tucker. isbn 1889195-12-x I bought it at the kemper museum in kc
when I saw her show a few years ago. They also had the tape playing and
sold it. It has detail pictures of the kitchen and outside projects plus
quotes from her. Last I looked you could still purchase it. I see one on
Amazon under Liza and it must be the artist because the other two
authors are they same as mine.
Liza Lou by Noriko Gamblin, Peter Schjeldahl, Marcia Tucker, Peter
Schjelahl (Contributor)It is 20.00. Just type in liza lou, but watch out
for the children's book.

Sandra (astroboy)

---