Creative Dramatics

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 09:23:23 PDT

Do any of you have creative dramatics on your elementary campus? Our
enrollment has expanded enough to add a fine arts unit at our school and
we have opted for creative dramatics. We will now have a three-way
rotation of visual arts, music, and dramatics.

Just wondering if any of you have experience with this and have some
interdisciplinary units of study to consider? We are relying upon the
National Standards and state objectives to tie our disciplines together,
but actual lessons would be helpful.

One thing we are thinking about is Living Paintings to include all three
fine arts areas.

From a hot, dry Texas,
Pam

---