Re: telephones in classroom

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 09:13:13 PDT

  We have no phones in the classrooms..we have to go
to the office to call out..a real pain. I live in a
different county than my school is in..and the phones
don't go to that area code. I have to use my cell.
But, we have terriable reception for the cell in my
room..so I have to go outside to make calls. Our
principal doesn't want us to use cells in school
>:-( ...it's a catch 22 situation..
   Jan in Miami