Floor plan - online lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 07:10:08 PDT

>Well...forget that! After the custodians moved everything to do the
>floors, it looks worse that it did before I even started. They did
not
>even put the tables back where I had them...now I've got to do the
heavy
>work all over again...

Again...thankful Thursday! My custodians are so sweet....They were
very careful to make sure my "stuff" was put back where they found
it..They even found a computer chair for me (mine was mysteriously
missing last year). Here is a thought -- How about giving the head
custodian a floor plan when your leave in the spring? That way they
will be more inclined to put everything back as you left it. They have
part time high school kids on staff for the summer (or recent
graduates) at our school. These guys mean well - but don't always "get
it". They do a great job cleaning though! (even cleaned stuff I had
already cleaned -- I love it).

Again-- thankful Thursday...We are permitted to use our own format for
lesson plans -- I sure would hate to re-do everything! I have several
different forms on file I can shoot your way Carolyn (and anyone
else). The most fun part was all I turned in for my plan book at the
end of the year was: http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/yearplan.htm
I had a grand time with that.

I chose the be the "guinea pig" for our building. The principal wanted
us to do our lessons online.... I got many of my lessons online at
Christmas break...let the administrator know approximately how much
time it took (and I knew what I was doing!)....told him he would have
a hard time selling it to the staff....and we didn't hear anything
more about online lesson plans (it just "went away")

Grand day!

Judy Decker

---