Re: spoiled

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 07:03:54 PDT

Ok guys - this is sooooo NOT fair! We just got a phone in the teacher's
lounges this past year (in both buildings). The powers that be finally gave
in when we complained about having to call parents in the office with no
privacy - we had to bring up issues like confidentiality... They were
worried WE would run up huge long distant bills! Well, we do have huge long
distant bills, but it is all from our cleaning company (who, BTW, STARTED
cleaning our rooms yesterday!). I could go on and on about the contract help
we have, but it doesn't do any good - they change weekly!
~Michal

> > Do most teachers have telephones in their classrooms???

---