spoiled

---------

From: The Osbornes (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 22:04:49 PDT

> Do most teachers have telephones in their classrooms???

Ok, I am spoiled.
I am at a brand new school(one year old this year),
I have a cordless phone and a regular phone in my room, and even have my own
phone number into my classroom with my own voice mailbox to boot...
Which by the way, I don't give out to parents or students. They have to call
the office and be transferred in...
Way better that way....If I don't answer the phone in class, I just let it
transfer to the voicemail.

Spoiled in Washington....
:-)

---