Question on Grades and Rubrics

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 21:54:45 PDT

Hey Everyone,

I have been trying to figure a new and better way of evaluating my students this coming year and have been reading a lot of everyone's messages from the past couple of monthes on rubrics. I was wondering how you applied these rubrics to calculate your student's grade. Is it done by points, numerical grades (95,85,75,etc.) or letter grades? I am leaning toward a point systems and if any of you have any pointers, (forgive the pun) I would appreciate it.

joe in okc