Re: computers

---------

From: marie-claude (jv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 18:57:00 PDT

Kathy, In my school we managed to get dabbler and painter classic for the lab. The first time they go there with me, it is an exploration of the tools ( whic I demonstrated with the "canon" or projector attached to the computer), The second lesson I have tought them about warm and cold colors and they had to to a textured backgorund using one type of colour, put their name with the opposite and draw their self portrait... I also work with regular teachers for specific projects like illustrating books or stories.....
Marie-Claude