Re: ...to Betsy

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 14:48:03 PDT

Betsy Said:
> What I have been doing is taking the images on the school Mavica and
> then saving to a floppy. Pain in the budinski because I don't
> know which is what and I have to open each one to view before I copy and paste.

Betsy,
        Go to http://www.viewpix.com and get a program called Maview
you can download it for $29 but it's better to order it in disc for $39.
It allows you to open and see all the images on your Mavica floppy
at the same time. While they are open you can click from one to
another and rename each of them. Then when you pull them up in
Photoshop they will have names rather than numbers. Or, when you
see them in your folders you will know what they are by the names
you gave them, like: KCcow1.jpg, KCcow2.jpg, KCcow3.jpg, etc.
        The program lets you print out a contact sheet so you can have
a copy of every image on the floppy with names. This is how I get
small color pics of my students with names for my seating charts.
                                        Great Software, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com