Re: Another web page question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 13:43:39 PDT

Betsy,
        Open the page you want links from (in your computer)
on your screen. Then open that page in Composer.
Next click on the image, or highlight the text you wish to be
your hot link to another page. Then click on the link icon in the bar
above your page. Type the URL (http://www.whatever.html) in
the page location window then click apply. Save the page and then
publish it to your web site.
                                Does this make sense? Woody in KC

Rick wrote:

> This makes sense, but then to create a hotlink to other pages, do I do that from my
> opened index page?

Yes, and for any page you link to any other page. In fact every page you publish
should have very visible and easily understood links back to the page
they came
from and on to any other page you want to follow. Make your site easy to navigate.
Do not depend on the users back buttons to get them back.

Thanks, Betsy

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com