Re: Back from summer vacation

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 14:15:14 PDT

I can relate. I'm talking to our cea to see if there is a limit as to how many
classes they can give an elementary teacher in a day. My schedule is okay
except for Thurs with 7 classes and lunch duty. I'm trying to stay calm and not
sacrifice quality
of education, but the term "assembly line" comes to mind. i don't have room to
store projects, so I'm looking for short and meaningful.
. Do these terms go together? Betsy