Re: handheld devices

---------

From: Janice Keenan (jekteachme_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:31:50 PDT

 I'm thinking of purchasing a handheld device..iPAQ
H3670. Anyone familiar with it? It features a bright,
color display-- touch-sensitive TFT color LCD
display that adjust to the brightness or darkness of a
room or outdoors...new reflective technology with a
2.26 X 3.0 viewable area. It weighs less than 7
oz.; goes up to 64 MB SDRAM: 16 MB ROM; up to 12 hours
battery life, and it comes with an optional
collapsible keyboard. It's a step up from the Palm
Pilot and much less than a laptop and can do the same
job.Check it out at
http://www.compaq.com/products/handhelds/pocketpc/index.html#
 Their site has a life size virtural one on
screen..click on view demo..almost like the real
thing.
   Jan in Miami