Joy's Web site (Joy from judy)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 09:06:50 PDT

Joy, I sent this to you privately but the message got bounced...must
be a problem with MSN now.

Yeah! You did it!!!!

I am linking your site up now to mine...but need the name of your
school name. I will fix the link once it gets on your school server.
The
site looks great!!!!

I would recommend putting a tag at the top....When you open all of my
pages there is a title at the top -- it helps in search engines. Most
software programs have an easy way to do this. I use FrontPage.

Judy Decker

P.S. I am a bit more proud to be a Microsoft user now...My son said
Bill is working to immunize the "third world" countries. I thought
maybe he could help with election reform (my son has some good ideas
using technology)....I suggested Bill-- but that is when he told me
how Bill is using his money -- that is a better cause (I should send
him a thank you note?)

---