Re: first year

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 07:44:26 PDT

Hi Suzy, I would do your own thing, that way you don't have to keep track of
what the other is doing which takes some time. For example, figure a lesson
for third, and implement it at both schools. I did two schools for years and
will again when they move the 6th out, If I had to teach what the other
teacher was teaching, we would have had no supplies, I would have tended to
make comparisons and the whole thing would have just added stress which I try
to avoid. I would just keep my eyes open as to what the other teacher was
doing, and either tell her it was so wonderful that I would like to 'borrow'
it or let it go by the wayside, I would modify the ones I liked to fit my
teaching and outcomes.
I liked working at two schools- the week flies though. You don't tend to get
caught up in al the school 'issues; when you aren't there all week.
You'll be fine, and don't hesitate to ask when you have questions. Betsy

suzy swingle wrote:

> hi,

---