unfairness in the school

---------

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 07:56:44 PDT

As a part of this new initiative, Michigan is "handing out" lap-tops for
"eligible" teachers. I tried to apply for one, but I was told because I was
part-time I could not have one. The special ed teacher (who is part-time as
well) asked me how I liked my new lap-top. I gave her the whole speech on
being part-time. She then told me she GOT ONE! How fair is that? It seems
everyone in my building got one regardless of employment status except for
me! Argh...

Jennifer in Michigan

---