Re: Another web page question...to Betsy

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 07:20:28 PDT

Thanks Bunki, I don't have a scanner ( that works anyway- ours at school has
been broken for the whole of last year, and I don't know if we're going to get
another one...) Anyway, What I have been doing is taking the images on the s
chool Mavica and then saving to a floppy. Pain in the budinski because I don't
know which is what and I have to open each one to view before I copy and paste.
I am going to save your email in case we get a working scanner, but then I'll
need to know how to get those from the Mavica to the scanner ( sigh...) I love
your website and many others of all the listmembers. Can't wait until I am as
proficient as the rest of you. I really appreciate everyone's help! Keep it
comin'!
Betsy PS- The joke is that the faculty at my school thinks that I know what I'm
doing... HA!! Have them fooled, don't I??!