Renee's site - check it out!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 06:34:05 PDT

WOW! Renee Berg posted her site today
http://www.teachers.k12.sd.us/rb043
....I saw many ideas I want to 'steal' -- especially the 8th grade
artist's portrait (like minds Renee! - I have wanted to do a project
with my kiddles like this for years - only as a self portrait).... I
think I will steal it for my "Heroes" unit fot his year.

Her page is linked from: http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

I admire her courage to put the following verse on her site:
"From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lord's
name is to be praised." Psalms CXIII: 3

I like the next one too:

"The Lord is high above all nations and his glory above the heavens"
Psalms CXIII: 4

I copied those verses from my ancestor's Bible (a real treasure!--- I
will have to quit using it though as the pages are coming loose... I
have found the translation fascinating--- slightly different than what
I grew up with. This was published in the late 1800's).

Terrific Tuesday!

Judy Decker

P.S. for Renee - I am curious if you are near any of the Indian
Reservations? (e-mail off list Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

---