Re: What to do with Styrofoam packaging?

---------

From: Rosel Valenzuela (mader_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 19:57:31 PDT

Hi, there!
We found ourselves in the same state about 3 weeks ago. Our computer room
is our neighbor and it so happened they ordered a class full of new
computers and yes we too got dumped with all the styrofoam packaging.

My gifted group constructed 3 dimensional robots ..huge (bigger than us)
by assembling them using
glue gun. The activity was
successful bec. we've been having little visitors -primary kids- since,
inspecting the structures.

We were also able to cover one wall with the same packaging arranged in an
interesting manner. This served as sort of rack for small pieces of
sculture like clay figures, foil figures, etc.

Hope this helps.

rosel

---