Re: Another web page question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 19:22:21 PDT

        The index.html page is what you should name the very first page
that you publish. It is the page that opens up when someone visits
your web site. I have hundreds of pages on my web site, but only
one is titled index.html. If I were to upload another it would replace
the earlier version.
        When somebody types in the URL http://www.taospaint.com
they are sent to my index.html page. As I make revisions to my
site, I have to continue to change and upload new versions of my
index.html page.
                                Does this make sense ? Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail