Re: Another web page question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 19:12:14 PDT

Betsy,
        Yes, it will not be long and you too will be knocking the
pages out in nothing flat. I can now get up and put together
a new page and publish it before breakfast.
        A question ????? I know that when you create a web page
with composer it is an .html page. But when you create a page
using MS word web page does it end .htm ???? If so, can you mix
them on the same web site.
                                                Let me know, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail