Doctor jekyll and mister Hyde...

---------

From: marie-claude (jv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 14:30:46 PDT

Hi! I am looking for pictures of the laboratory of Dr. Jekyll, or pictures of london houses that would fit good for a scene I have to do for Halloween in my city. There will be a laboratory where Dr, Jekyll will mix his potions...and I need to cover a whole building to make it look like a victorian one... Does anybody knows a web site or have pictures that could help me??? I'm looking around but cannot find much...

Thank you!
Marie-Claude

---