What to do with Styrofoam packaging?

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 14:18:04 PDT

 I hope everyone is having a wonder summer. I have changed my email address form potterpainter@aol.com to bjcoxteachart@msn.com .
 I was at my school today where I found a dumpster full of Styrofoam packaging that new computer were packed in. I dug most of them out, because I know that there is some kind of art project hidden in them. My first thought was to use them as molds for clay and than put the clay forms together to make interesting geometrical vessels, also I though of arranging them in a still life with a spotlight for a value study. If anyone has any other ideas on how to turn this product, that will be around for the next 10,000 years, into a piece of art let me know.
Joe in OKC
 P.S. Here in OKC we go back in a week form tomorrow. Its hard to believe that the summer is over and its time to start again. I want to say thanks to everyone for all the wonderful ideas and advise I have acquired from this service. We are all in a pretty special profession that attracts some pretty special people. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---