Wang Yani

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 13:15:53 PDT

Hi Woody

I asked the same question of this group a year ago and the best I
could learn was that her dad has been keeping her out of media etc
until she develops her own style. I imagine she is about 20 right
now. You probably have seen the book "A young Painter" published
several years ago. I found zero current information on her

christene in nova scotia

---