Re: Another web page question

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 12:25:26 PDT

Thanks, Woody for the step by step. I'll try saving the images in another folder
and not the floppy.I am using SMWFT or something that was on tucows.com. That part
didn't have me TOO confused. I am using Composer, although I also used MS Word web
page for some of the pages. I was trying to figure which one was the easiest. (
ha-) I can see that I will change things once I'm a little more adept at this
process. I am now in awe of all of you who seem to whip these things out in
nothing flat. Thanks again. Betsy

Woody Duncan wrote:

> What to do:
>
> 1- I make a separate folder for each web page (on my computer)

---