Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Another web page question

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 11:45:49 PDT

Rick wrote:
> Yes, I'm TRYING to build a webpage . When I save a page , how do I label the file
> ( document ) so that it will be connected?

Normally the pages would be named as follows:
index.html (your main page that everything is linked from)
Whatever1.html (might be your 2nd page)
image1.jpg (photos)
e-mail.gif (animations from the web)
Whatever2.html (might be your 3nd page)
image7.jpg (photos)

This is just for example, don't title a photo image12.jpg.
You will not remember what it was later on. Better to
give it a name like: jeansparty.7.31.01.jpg and you will
know what it is and also when it was.
                                        Good Luck, Woody
I remember being lost.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail