RE: If you have an art website

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 09:33:04 PDT

I've enjoyed looking at everyone's websites and looking at layouts and
navigation. It has really helped me create my website. I am still tweaking
mine and there are still some links that I need to finish but you can get a
sneak preview at http://www.teachers.k12.sd.us/rb043
<http://www.teachers.k12.sd.us/rb043> . Our state server has been down
periodically. Be patient. Any suggestions are appreciated. Anyone who wants
to list it on their site as a link is welcome. Bergie