Re: Another web page question

---------

From: marie-claude (jv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 07:57:58 PDT

Hi Betsy, here is how I started....I have on my computer a file for my web
page. In it, I created another file that I called "images" I put all my
pictures and gifs there. In my web page file, I will have my ".html pages
plus my" .gifs" or ".jpg" file. To transfer it you need a "ftp program like
ftpexpert..then when you are connected to internet you open your web file
and transfer the htm file and the other ones one by one.

I hope that I am clear, because english isn't my first language....
Marie-Claude