Re: Another web page question

---------

From: marie-claude (jv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 07:22:41 PDT

Betsy, I don't know if you got your answer already, but you need to tranfer
your html file separatly from your images. Your images have to be sent
separatly in order to see them on the web. If you are able to look at them
at home it's because it is on your C drive but not at your school.
Otherwise there will be an "x" at the place of your image...

Good luck!
Marie-Claude

---