Re: help w/ artsednet Talk archives

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 07:17:13 PDT

Susan Holland wrote:

> I have been staring at this page http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/index.html
> knowing it is full of great wisdom and useful information. I can't figure out
> a good way to search the archives and get the info. All I've managed to do so
> far is pick a month/year at random and scroll through the subject lines of all
> the messages. Then if one sounds promising and I click on it, I have to wait
> through a slow top down screen wipe before the info comes up. It's very time
> consuming and inefficient.

Susan,

It's much easier to go to this page:
http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

You will type in your e-mail address and password and get to a page
where you can change your Settings (like put your mail on hold while you
go to Florence and have a really fantastic time, like Susan from L.I.)
or do a search. This is also where you can find the most recent
messages as they are posted (Read Messages). I find this method much
easier than the Talk index.

Maggie

---