Re: J Doe Project Omaha

---------

From: SHARON STEERE (SS21803_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 02:17:01 PDT

Has anyone seen the new J. Doe exhibit book! What a book! Great design!
Lots of colored images of the J. Does all over Omaha. Pictures of the
artists up close and also of them working on the J. Does. The artists give
artists statements about their art projects. The book sells for around
$18.00 for a soft cover version. I plan on sharing mine with my students!
I'm in the process of viewing all the J.Does and taking slides of them, so my
students and I can discusss them in class. The art is really unique. It is
so neat to see such creativity all over Omaha!
Sharon Steere

kprs@cybernex.net wrote:

> Looking at the J.Doe site reminds me that last summer I met
> an art teacher whose art club participated in the pig event......

---