help w/ artsednet Talk archives

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 06:49:52 PDT

I have been staring at this page http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/Talk/index.html
 knowing it is full of great wisdom and useful information. I can't figure out
a good way to search the archives and get the info. All I've managed to do so
far is pick a month/year at random and scroll through the subject lines of all
the messages. Then if one sounds promising and I click on it, I have to wait
through a slow top down screen wipe before the info comes up. It's very time
consuming and inefficient.

Am I missing something? Is this archive searchable and can I get it to change
from page to page without the pokey top down thing?

---