Re: Another web page question

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 06:51:03 PDT

 Yes, I'm TRYING to build a webpage .I understand, (I think) Each image has to be
saved somewhere and uploaded? I have the images on a floppy. I am really
challenged when it comes to this stuff.. The tech guy showed me how to connect to
the main server, and it seemed pretty cut and dry at the time, but when I went
back to do it myself, I got nowhere. When I save a page , how do I label the file
( document ) so that it will be connected? I have also emailed the tech guy- so
far, no word. I should be able to do this. Also, do I upload the images before
they're connected to the main server or get the page up, and then update it? I
realize these questions may sound rediculous to those of you who know what you're
doing , but I'm so confused! When I load something.html, where do I do that?
Thanks for your help Woody and Michal - Betsy

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Betsy,
> Are you building a web page ?????

---