Re: Another web page question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 06:03:53 PDT

Betsy,
        Are you building a web page ?????
Sounds as if you have loaded the html pages but not the individual
graphics to your server. You must load (something.html) plus
(image1.jpg, image2.jpg, image3.jpg) that the html page is linked
to. You see them at home because they are still on your hard drive.
                                Does this help, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com