Another web page question

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 05:46:48 PDT

I had trouble with my email yesterday but, gratefully, it is back thanks
to a tech person from my server. Anyway, my question is, why didn't my
graphic images show up on my computer on the web page that I did? I
worked on the 6th grade page at home, saved to a floppy, took it to
school, loaded it and all of the type is there, but the images aren't.
When I load it at home, it is all there. Does anyone know what I did
wrong? Thanks, for any help Betsy

PS- While on vacation in Fla, the Sarasota schools are going through
another budget crunch. They are talking about loading classes to 30 and
possibly cutting
special programs. They had cut the elementary art prog before, but had
it reinstated when parents rallied for the arts with the new
superintendant. Doesn't sound good
for the schools there. We are going through a budget crisis here too, (
Indiana)
at out district but so far, no drastic measures.

---