[Fwd: getty list] for Judys address book

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 20:32:01 PDT

Judy,
        This is the Getty list that Jackie compiled. I know it's an
attachment but I thought it might help you build your address
file back up.
                                        Woody in KC

Also, you could go to the archives and retrieve addresses from there.

http://lists.getty.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=artsednet&text_mode=0

http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/hm/index.html

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com

attached mail follows:

Okay guys, here it is. The list of members locations. I am human so
there are some mistakes I am sure. It is attached and I used Microsoft
Excel. With the dicussion of security reasons, I only included State,
Name, email, and job title (did not include name of school). Any
information that you gave me and I did not include is something I feel you
really need to share with everyone. As you can see, there is a large
number of us.

Hope this helps in some way.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas