Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[Fwd: getty list] for Judys address book

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 20:32:01 PDT

        This is the Getty list that Jackie compiled. I know it's an
attachment but I thought it might help you build your address
file back up.
                                        Woody in KC

Also, you could go to the archives and retrieve addresses from there.

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at
                visit my Web Site at
        the URL for Rosedale is
                      click on
    for a virtual field trip of KC go to

attached mail follows:

Okay guys, here it is. The list of members locations. I am human so
there are some mistakes I am sure. It is attached and I used Microsoft
Excel. With the dicussion of security reasons, I only included State,
Name, email, and job title (did not include name of school). Any
information that you gave me and I did not include is something I feel you
really need to share with everyone. As you can see, there is a large
number of us.

Hope this helps in some way.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas