Art is the talent...of life

---------

From: vicki ranck (vranck_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 20:02:43 PDT

hello to all,
i recently took up yoga. always thought i was too hyper to handle that, but
was hooked immediately! my teachers taught me that everyone works at their
own level and whatever you can do, you do, whether with help or on your
own...and even a little goes a long way. over time you get better and
better. art, like life is a lifetime endeavor, sort of like flossing!!!
there is a word that my instructors end every session with: i don't know the
correct spelling but phonetically it is
namasday (short a's) it means that i recognize the same spirit in you that
is in me. that we are all one in spirit.
vicki in tn

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

---