Re: my computer problem

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 19:49:29 PDT

Hi All, FYI I have not had the use of my computer for the last week. I had
my entire address book taken and deleted. I don't know if it was a virus or
what but I've had the whole thing revamped. I will need to fill my address
book again so if you send me a message, I will answer it so that I can get
everyone back again. Some of you have sent me personal messages and I
apologize for not responding. My computer has been gone for the last week.
Thanks for your patience. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---