Re: Bulletin board ideas............

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:47:48 PDT

Great ideas, Bunki, I saw an exhibit at our local college and one area was
really crowded--the assignment for the class was to make a visual
puzzle--I know there is a word for this but I don't remember it--when the
drawing represents a saying--is it a rebus???, anyway, the drawings were
really nice and it was a contest to see who could figure out the most
drawings/sayings--they had a donated prize like a dinner for two at a
local restaurant. It was really fun and the audience loved it. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #