dsl

---------

From: wendy free (wendfree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:20:22 PDT

hi everybody,

wanted to share my recent experiences with a dsl line - got one from my
phone co. for $50 a month and no charge for the modem, no contract
obligations. lots of places are offering deals on them now. it was very
easy to install and connect and i LOVE it! the difference in speed is truly
amazing; definitely worth it, i'd say. i justified the price by figuring it
wasn't much more than the $20 a month i was paying for my internet service
provider plus the charge for an extra phone line so the phone wouldn't
always be busy when i was surfing... my dsl service includes e mail accounts
and space for a web page, too. if waiting for pages to load makes you
crazy, i'd say give dsl a try! its really fun to go to super "artsy" sites
that have animations and interactive stuff, too - for the first time i can
actually see what they look like and do in their entirety!

the downside is that i have been staying up a little later...

:) wendy free

---