Re: "Lascaux

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 18:13:33 PDT

Why don't you get a drywall panel and hammer it up a bit to get irregular
pieces. You could paint it with a light wash of mudwater--like black dirt
mud too kill the whiteness. Then have the kids find dirt with lots of
iron--or buy powdered tempera in a nice sienna color and have them grind
the pigment, mix water, paint with sticks....lets see, eat mushrooms,
dance around naked, pound on large drums..oh yeah, I see it now. The
burning man festial in Nevada isn't far away!!! Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #