Re: Things To Save For Art

---------

From: menichino (menichino_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 10:41:44 PDT

Sue -- I Love using ceiling tiles for sculptures with my 5th graders. They
use hand held jig saws (correct tool term?) to cut shapes (we incorporate
math stuff (angles, etc). The tiles glue beautifully with Elmer's since
they are just compressed paper anyway. Tape holds them in place while glue
dries. Paint with tempera or whatever, add other stuff. Hmm, that reminds
me that I took some digital pics of these this year and haven't added them
to the website this summer like I was supposed to......
Liz in rural NY
menichino@infoblvd.net