Re: Hey Woody, iMac audio player?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 16:10:02 PDT

i-Macs come with a quicktime player, a much superior player.
But many sites have media that can only be played on either,
MS Media player, Real Audio player or Macromedia Flash player.
Each of these have to be downloaded from the web.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com