Grant Wood in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

---------

From: Susan and Ben (mckmac_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 13:02:58 PDT

just in case you want more information on this subject
www.gazetteonline.com

This is the Cedar Rapids paper and they have several pages dedicated to this
walking tour. The tour itself is called Overalls All Over and features the
subjects from the painting American Gothic. On June 9th they published a
picture of almost all of the 29 statues and a guide map, you might try to
get the paper to send you a copy of this. I only have one and I plan on
keeping it! ;-)

Hope this helps!
Susan

---