RE: NBC

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 10:58:24 PDT

I'll answer your last question first-probably only the personal
satisfaction. However, with that, my caveat would be to try it only if you
don't have young children at home. It is a fairly tedious and grueling
experience. Second??-my understanding is that many states will honor it as a
reciprocity license. I would check with NBPTS or individual states to be
sure. Linda in NC

---